Friday, August 15, 2008
If Life were a bed of roses
who would tend to it
The wolf in sheep's clothing
or the angel in disguise
don't we all wish that life
was a bed of roses
the enticing scent of sensuality
beauty, relaxation, love
don't we all wish
for a bed of roses
but it'd come to past
in our last days
where we lay with
buried dreams & aspirations
holding conversations only with our kind
that my dear,
is our bed of roses
footprints at 19:50
Thursday, July 03, 2008
I am Dreaming...
Will Santa come early, and give me a Scott? (:
footprints at 18:45
Thursday, May 08, 2008
Back from my hiatus due to a request to do this test.
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense.
4. With the answers down, or even comment on it.
5. Tag 5 people.
1) How are you feeling today?
Into the Night - Santana Feat. Chad Kroeger
[NAH UH ! Going to sleep after this!]
2) Will you get far in life?
Better Together - Jack Johnson
3) What's your best friend's theme song?
4) What is the story of your life?
Hate Me - Blue October
5) What was high school like?
She Doesn't Get it - The Format
[DUH?! ALL GUYS SCHOOL]
6) How can you get ahead with life?
Child - Freddie Aguilar
7) Whats the best thing about your friends?
Let me Go - 3 Doors Down
8) Describe your grandparents
Where the Love Lasts Forever - Hillsong
9) How's your life going?
No Such Thing - John Mayer
10) What will be played at my funeral
Salvation is Here - Hillsong
11) Will you have a happy life?
All that I've Got - The Used
[HAPPYNESS IS ALL THAT I'VE GOT!]
12) What do your friends really think of you?
One Desire - Hillsong
13) Do people secretly lust after you?
Why Don't You and I - The Calling Feat. Santana
14) How can you make yourself happy?
Superman - Five for Fighting
15) Will you ever have children?
Wait, Wait, Wait - The Format
16) What song would you strip to?
Penny & Me - Hanson
[DEFINATELY NOT SEXY]
17) What does your mom think of you?
All About You - Hillsong
18) What is your deep, dark secret?
Tonight - FM Static
19) What is your enemy's theme song?
Lonliness - BabyFace
20) Whats your personality like?
Lip Gloss and Black - Atreyu
[NO I'M NOT EMO]
21) What will be played at your wedding?
The Remedy - Jason Mraz
footprints at 23:53
Sunday, April 06, 2008
A Happy Post ( as requested )
footprints at 23:12
Sunday, February 03, 2008
How long have I been in this storm?
So overwhelmed by the oceans shapeless form
Waters getting harder to tread
With these waves crashing over my head
If i could just see you, everything would be alright
If i could just see you, this darkness would turn to light
footprints at 14:05
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Shanghai ; Pudong
Back from my 1 week retreat to China , must say that I really am truly blessed and thankful to the Lord and my parents for granting me this opportunity to travel aboard with 2 of my best friends. On a whole, the trip was an enjoyable one, with great hospitality from Vanessa's parents, Auntie especially, who had to accompany us throughout the 7 days. Also, Kai Ge who drove us around for 7 days. Well, the weather was enjoyable, averaging about 4 degrees everyday, man was it cold when the wind blew, but nonetheless enjoyable. Nothing much to blog about this trip, enjoyed the company and the "hiatus" from the hectic life of Singapore. Catching up with nessa and shopping!
footprints at 22:53
Saturday, December 22, 2007
didnt you say christmas was supposed to be joyous
didnt you say christmas was about the laughs
didnt you say christmas was about the smiles
it doesn't seem like it
I'm breaking down yet once again.
footprints at 11:25
Child Of God